Rexnet Subaru Forums: Disable 'i Agree' Screen On Wrx My09 Sat Nav - Rexnet Subaru Forums

Rexnet New Tags
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Disable 'i Agree' Screen On Wrx My09 Sat Nav WRX MY09 Sat Nav -

#1 User is offline   rsarnold 

• Riceboy
  • Group: New Member
  • State:NSW
  • Car:WRX

Posted 15 January 2009 - 02:38 PM

Anyone know how to disable the very annoying 'I Agree' splash screen on the Kenwood OEM Nat Nav unit for MY09 WRX? I am sick of hitting it EVERYTIME you turn on the unit - and don't get me started on the seat belt warning 'ding'...
Rexnet New Tags

#2 User is offline   trh82 

• Amateur Racer
  • Group: Forum Member
  • Car:2014 Sti & MY10 XTP Forester

Posted 17 January 2009 - 01:58 PM

I dont think you will! Its built into the programming!

#3 User is offline   bigjobs 

• Pro Racer
  • State:Victoria
  • Car:JLS YO Super Camry

Posted 17 January 2009 - 02:50 PM

probably won't be able to. clicking on 'i agree' each time will have a legal implication so i suspect it will be set up so that you can't disable it.
He must be a Dino for sure, I reackon he might have been driving in Park and then slammed it into Drive

Come to think of it my Bro came over to my house, asked to borrow the rex and ran 8's at calder park, mind you im in Sydney

I think he said something about 45 PSI and then when he told me about it and capital letters came out of his mouth, so I was under the impression he was yelling.

Then my other Bro who is actually a dino came in and said "Dook out" and made some crazy arm hand motion and all of a sudden a 700hp GTR smashed through the roof.

http://www.rexnet.com.au/forum/index.php?s...75815&st=50

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=N2IWxqvsSY8

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7SEdwr_j3aI

#4 User is offline   DaPlaya 

• Amateur Racer
  • Car:MY00 WRX

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:11 PM

Can't disable it, had the same thing in one of our cars, its definitely there for legal purposes - set up by the manufacturer in order to avoid legal problems due to mishaps resulting from the unit drawing your attention away from the road whilst driving...

Its really f**k**g annoying though I know...
Classic Silver MY00
X-Force 3" TBE. Custom 3" Dump Pipe. APS CAI. VF28. APS TMIC. Samco Y-Pipe. Unichip w/ Boost Control Module @ 17.5psi. PPG Straight Cuts 1st-4th. Exedy HD Ceramic Clutch. Walbro 500HP Fuel Pump. Upgraded Fuel Rails. Sard Rising Fuel Regulator. GFB Short Shifter. Turbosmart Type II BOV. NGK Platinums. Whiteline Front & Rear Sway Bars + Alloy Links. Whiteline Front Strut Brace. DBA Slotted Brake Rotors. Bendix Ultimate Pads. 17" MY05 WRX Stockers. ISC Coilovers. 22B STi Tail Lights. Clear Indicators. 0-100kph in 4.4s. Tuned by Autotech.

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   puma 

• Amateur Racer
  • State:ACT
  • Car:Wrx

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:51 AM

Don't know if this will help but I did a quick google search and got this thread

Click Me

Also this but I think it's more to do with watching DVD while your car is moving.

Click Me

#6 User is offline   4g15 

• Amateur Racer
  • State:NT
  • Car:My98 Rex

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:17 PM

View Postpuma, on Jan 19 2009, 11:51 AM, said:

Don't know if this will help but I did a quick google search and got this thread

Click Me

Also this but I think it's more to do with watching DVD while your car is moving.

Click Me

I'll add the one I put together in there as well - with nice pics all the way through

Sat Nav Bypass

http://www.rexnet.com.au/forum/index.php?s...c=95189&hl=
LOL at my subi

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Rexnet New Tags